Miquest manages all types of maintenance, reactive and planned, work is triggered by date and or related counter instance. Reactive work is generated from direct report or via the help desk feature.
- Produces accurate work lists when required
- Supports RCM and TPM practices
- Schedules work for any timescale and frequency
Miquest supports RCM (Reliability Centred Maintenance) and TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) for cost effective and targeted work plans. Work Instructions provide details of work and costs to undertake tasks including options to specify spares and materials, resource competencies, with links to permits, drawing, plans and documents.
- Includes materials and spares with links to Stock module
- Specifies resources and competencies required for each job
- Records costs predicted and actual
All work planned in Miquest can be scheduled and loaded in accordance with the integrated resource planning module that will match available resources with work demands.
Installation, implementation, support and maintenance for Miquest is available from Miquest Ltd.